Poate ne spune Bill mai multe.HijackThis, a general homepage hijackers detector and remover. Initially based on the article Hijacked!, but expanded with almost a dozen other checks against hijacker tricks. It is continually updated to detect and remove new hijacks. It does not target specific programs/URLs, just the methods used by hijackers to force you onto their sites. As a result, false positives are imminent and unless you are sure what you're doing, you should always consult with knowledgable folks (e.g. the forums) before deleting anything.
Are destule skin-uri.
- improved masstagger "rename files" feature, now includes option to copy files
- fixed standard inputs bug causing matroska/PCM not to function properly
- fixed core bug preventing custom DSP chain configs from being used
- fixed mpglib bug in MPEG-2 decoding, thanks to xquake for the source patch
- removed fast seeking hacks from MPC input after new problem reports
- fixed incorrect behaviors with clicking on empty area in albumlist
- slightly faster replaygain scanner
- other minor bugifxes I forgot about
* Fixed issue with autosearch not getting filelists
* Fixed an issue with autosearch by tth not being done
* Added folder histore for single file downloads (thanks slowmo)
* Fishing locale from os, changes string representations in some places (thanks garg)
* Caseless icon optimization (thanks garg)
* CTRL-E shortcut for refresh (thanks garg)
* Fixed a process termination issue (thanks defr)
* DCTC file not available detected (thanks defr)
* Fixed bad window size being saved for minimised windows (thanks trem)
* Fixed an issue with the ADC parser (thanks trem)
* More WTL 7.5 preparations (thanks garg)
* Added a switch to ease the life of the UPX compressor (exe compressors suck btw) (thanks garg)
* Added irc:// as web link (thanks ullner)
* Fixed an issue with the adc parser (thanks sed)
* TTH trees no longer require a slot
* Added options to open file lists and pm's in background (thanks sed)
* Minor number formatting fixes (thanks palm and garg)
* Some more linux compile fixes (thanks palm)
* Additional translation strings (thanks garg)
* Fixed own search results bug (thanks garg)
* <64KiB files auto-highest priority (thanks garg)
* Fixed search in utf-8 file lists (thanks fleetcommand)
* Fixed utf-8 encoding/decoding, chinese and other multi-byte scripts should
now work ok (thanks liny)
* Removed obsolete Import from NMDC queue (blame cologic)
* Added option to disable bolding for hub frames (thanks ullner)
* Fixed a small leak in the Search Frame (thanks psf8500)
* Added bitzi.com lookup and magnet link copy (thanks garg)
* Removed .bz2 lists from "open file list" types (thanks garg)
* Fixed a download-to crash (thanks farcry)
* Fixed dialog modality in several places (thanks garg)
* Fixed some debug assertions (thanks garg)
* Queue sorted sensibly (thanks garg)
* Added customizable timestamps (thanks ullner)
* Added extended dupe logging (thanks xan)
* Some code pedantry cleanup done (thanks garg)
* Unfinished files now have a slightly different naming scheme (thanks garg)
* Added default unfinished folder (thanks garg)
* When matching queue, users marked with file not available are readded (thanks farcry)
* Added (limited support for) magnet link handling (thanks garg)
* Uninstaller now removes the one registry key DC++ creates (thanks garg)
* Fixed a few link click bugs (thanks garg)
* Added quick connect (thanks tpo)
* + and - in the queue change priority (thanks tpo)
* Network stat colors are now the same as in the transfer window (thanks tpo)
* Fixed a rare automatch crash (thanks farcry)
* Allowed sharing of network folders (thanks garg)
* Added option to automatically add finished files to share without refresh (thanks farcry)
* Fixed a few closing window crashes (thanks farcry)
* Fixed a tab moving issue (thanks farcry)
* Sources with rollback errors are now automatically removed (thanks garg)
* Fixed compile.txt and readme.txt (thanks garg)
* Magnet handler included in installer (thanks garg & magnethandler author)
* New icon with alpha channels for xp (thanks olle svensson, sorry all other icon
submitters who sent it before him, neither aestethic nor personal reasons why
yours wasn't chosen =)
* Fixed another download to crash (thanks garg)
* Stringdefs automatically rebuilt (thanks farcry & garg)
* DC++ will only share files that HAVE BEEN HASHED!
Version 3.40 beta 4
1. Bugs fixed:
a) beta 3 could miss some subfolders when archiving;
b) corrected processing of "Case sensitive" and "Match whole
words only" options in WinRAR internal viewer "Find" command.
Version 3.40 beta 3
1. Console RAR 'v' command displays file comments created by RAR 2.x.
2. GUI WinRAR completely supports command line -ri switch.
Previously its second parameter was supported only by console RAR.
Version 3.40 beta 2
1. RAR and WinRAR display the operation progress while
repairing an archive containing the recovery record.
2. Previous beta could create volumes by 2 bytes larger than
3. "Select all" button in "Settings/Integration" dialog
did not select Z archive format.
4. WinRAR shell extension did not display "Archive" property
sheet in properties of 7z archives.
5. "Convert" command ignored archives with uppercase characters
in the file name extension.
Yahoo! Messenger allows you to quickly exchange messages with your online friends. Unlike e-mail, instant messages appear as soon they're sent. By downloading the application to your computer, you can send instant messages. Other features include voice chat, file transfer, mail and stock quote alerts, sports scores, news, and much more.