eMule is a new filesharing client which is based on the eDonkey2000 network, but offers more features than the standard eDonkey client, because it's opensource but under the restrictions of the GPL License.
* ignore Kazaa, WinMX, and DC++ temporary download files while building share (fixed so as to not hang on filelist building)
* allow automatic switching of the upload limit between two presets at given times
* NMDC emulation successfully tested against GeneralBot 0.241, YAMB 1.41B, and Ragnarok 1.07
* support /upload and /download commands, the arguments to which are the desired rate limits
* allow separate search and connect IPs and ports
* allow a custom description string format; see below for details
* contain a browsable command history for hub chat (ctrl-up/down/home/end)
* support the $UserIP command
* support upload queuing; the /showqueue command displays and the /clearqueue command empties the current queue
* support upload and download rate limiting
* automatically grant slots to favorite users
* support granting slots for variable amounts of time
* /raw command, to send an arbitrary message to the hub: /raw <command>
* support ignoring certain users' messages to main chat
- PHP 5 features the Zend Engine 2.
- XML support has been completely redone in PHP 5, all extensions are now focused around the excellent libxml2 library (http://www.xmlsoft.org/).
- SQLite has been bundled with PHP. For more information on SQLite, please visit their website.
- A new SimpleXML extension for easily accessing and manipulating XML as PHP objects. It can also interface with the DOM extension and vice-versa.
- Streams have been greatly improved, including the ability to access low-level socket operations on streams.
Features in Total Commander 6.0 now include:
- Two file windows side by side
- Multiple language support
- Enhanced search function
- Compare files / synchronize directories
- Quick View panel with bitmap display
- ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
- Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
- Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
- New: Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
- And many more!