- Oct 10, 2003
Eu l-am descărcat după ce mi-a sărit un pop-up de security update, deci e recomandat tuturor user-ilor de YIM.
- New JPG option: Auto-rotate image according to EXIF info (Properties->JPG)
- New advanced batch resize options: Set long/short side, load/save settings
- New options for DigiCam RAW formats (Properties->PlugIns)
- New options for multipage extract (View->Multipage images)
- Option to use eBay search in the toolbar (Properties->Misc 3)
- Option to show common shell folders in Thumbnail directory tree
- Support for CR2/X3F formats (Properties->PlugIns, see also i_plugins.txt)
- Option to sort files using the XP sort order (for names with digits)
- New PlugIn for DXF/DWG/HPGL formats : CADImage.DLL (Shareware, see i_plugins.txt)
- New hotkey: Shift+L = Lock/Unlock Zoom (fullscreen mode too)
- New/changed hotkeys: CTRL+P = print, CTRL+PageUp = previous multi-page, CTRL+PageDown = next multi page, Shift+T = toolbar edit field, Shift+M = send by email, CTRL+Shift+B = Batch scanning; (removed: CTRL+N)
- New options for toolbar edit field (file filter, see help file)
- New options for batch IPTC mode
- Several PlugIns are changed/updated, please install the newest versions: Download from: http://www.irfanview.com/plugins.htm
- Some minor bugs/features fixed/added
- corrected a bug in .Z format decompression module
- switch -si could not compress data larger than 4GB
http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/1020440577/1XP-AntiSpy is an utility that let's you disable some built-in update and authetication features in Windows XP.
Connection limit can now be chosen freely by typing the value directly into the combobox
SursaNew version, MBSA 1.2.1, needed for Windows XP SP2 compatibility: Users of Windows XP Service Pack 2 will need to update their MBSA to version 1.2.1 for compatibility with SP2 security improvements. Windows XP SP2 users who are running MBSA 1.2 will be automatically notified when they run the tool from the Start menu with an Internet connection.
MBSA is the free, best practices vulnerability assessment tool for the Microsoft platform. It is a tool designed for the IT Professional that helps with the assessment phase of an overall security management strategy. MBSA Version 1.2.1 includes a graphical and command line interface that can perform local or remote scans of Windows systems.
MBSA runs on:
• Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003 systems
MBSA will scan for common system misconfigurations in the following products:
• Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003
• Internet Information Server (IIS), SQL Server, Internet Explorer, Office
MBSA will also scan for missing security updates for the following products:
• Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003
• IIS, SQL Server, Internet Explorer, Office, Exchange Server, Windows Media Player, Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC), MSXML, Microsoft Virtual Machine, Commerce Server, Content Management Server, BizTalk Server, Host Integration Server
DownloadWinZip 9.0 SR-1 is a maintenance release of WinZip 9.0. The changes involve general improvements to the WinZip code, bug fixes, and updates to error messages and to the Help text.
The main new feature in this version of WinZip is that it displays caution messages in some situations, such as when you double-click on a .EXE file compressed within a Zip file, to warn that you are working with a file type that could potentially contain a virus. These caution messages can easily be turned off by WinZip users who frequently work with the file types involved.
It is a hotfix-version to adress the latest issues (especially the atapi.sys-lock with XP SP2).
- Fixed lockup with some images containing bad sectors made by Alcohol (MDS)
- Fixed Nero InCD formatting problem with DAEMON Tools present
- Fixed atapi.sys locking problem (as a result, some emulation ability is removed for PCD5 until new release)
This is XviD 1.0.2 bugfix release.
This release fixes very minor bugs. It is source and binary compatible with the previous version.
Changes since 1.0.1:
o Fixed non compliant bvop decoding (was using rounding=0 instead of rounding=1)
o Added better mv bound clipping for broken streams.
o Better behavior with content claiming not containing bvops but eventually having bvops.
o Force fincr and fbase to be < 16bit.
o Fixed thread safety problem in C language iDCT implementation.
* VFW frontend
o Memory leak
* Debian dir
o Added again to release files as it seems debian will not include xvidcore in its pool
Versiunea pentru Windows Server 2003: aici.The primary focus of Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is improved security. In addition, the service pack includes roll-ups of all reported customer issues found after the release of the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1. Of particular note, SP1 provides better support for consuming WSDL documents, Data Execution prevention and protection from security issues such as buffer overruns.
SP1 also provides support for Windows XP Service Pack 2 to provide a safer, more reliable experience for customers using Windows XP.
SP1 is available in 22 languages.
Sygate Personal Firewall is more than an advanced, user-friendly personal firewall, it's a bi-directional intrusion defense system. It ensures your personal computer is completely protected from malicious hackers and other intruders while preventing unauthorized access from your computer to a network. In essence, it makes your protected machines invisible to the outside world. That makes it a must-have security measure for any PC that connects to a private network or the public Internet. Once you've been compromised, every other network you connect to is at risk; including your home, business and online bank accounts. No matter where you use your computer, whether remote or behind a corporate firewall, whether dial-up or an always-on broadband Internet connection, it gives you complete confidence that your precious business, personal, financial and other data is safe and secure. If that isn't enough, it includes advanced active-scan vulnerability assessment to pinpoint your weaknesses and fine-tune your security policy.
Nero Recode is a state-of-the-art program for importing, recoding (or compressing) and burning DVD-Video titles that would normally be too large to fit onto recordable or rewritable 4.7 GB DVD discs. First, you import the complete contents of non-copy protected DVD-Video discs or DVD-Video file structures from your harddrive.
Faber Toys is a system utility, mainly developed for power users who want to know what's going on in their Personal Computer. It may also be used by programmers as a tool for tracking their applications.
The goal is to create an application running on most PC configurations, that use an FPL (Fast Property Load) technology to speed up the recovery of information on slow computers.
All information about the program is saved in a configuration file located in the installation directory; this means that no information is saved into the Registry (I don't like programs that fill the Registry with unnecessary data for the System).
I have paid particular attention to data backup in case of modification (e.g. if you decide to delete a system alias or a program in startup directory): all information is saved in several subdirectories of installation dir, ready to be restored.
Faber Toys can display the number of threads, priority, version, description as well as the parent process.
It also shows the shows the date, size, ActiveX status, version and description of each loaded module. You can chose to kill selected processes or also change their priority.
Additional features include filtering, application aliasing, detailed file examination, HTML reports and much more. A great tool for power users.