Here’s what we’re testing:
Fungal Growth no longer affects Psionic units.
Raven Seeker Missile no longer requires an upgrade.
We'd really like to see more Medivac usage like we saw in Wings for a time in the past. Currently thinking on a cooldown based speed booster ability.
Buff mech in general - we'd like to maybe test combining the vehicle and air upgrades at the armory.
* New ability: Emergency Thrusters
** Speed boost that increases movement speed and acceleration to 4.25 for 8 seconds. 20 second cooldown.
* The Medivac’s Caduceus Reactor upgrade at the Starport Tech Lab:
** Health restored per second from 9 to 15.
** Energy cost reduced from 3 health per 1 energy to 5 health per 1 energy.
** Cost increased from 100/100 and 80 seconds to 150/150 and 110 seconds.
* 250mm Strike Cannons has been removed.
* The Thor can now switch between two modes: High-Impact Payload and Explosive Payload. The mode shift takes 4 seconds.
* When in High-Impact Payload mode, the Thor switches to a different anti-air gun (250mm Punisher Cannons) that has 10 range and deals 24 flat damage.
* Thor radius, inner radius, and separation radius increased from 0.8215 to 1.
* Seeker Missile has been redesigned:
** Can now fire from 10 range.
** Missile comes out and stays immobile in front of the Raven for 3 seconds while charging up, then rapidly moves (it’s not dodgeable at this point) and explodes at the target for 300 single target damage.
** Targeted unit lights up red when targeted. If the unit moves 13 range out of where the Seeker Missile is, the Missile fizzles.
* The Armory now only has one weapon and one armor upgrade for both air and ground upgrades for both Factory and Starport units.
* Fungal Growth:
** Is now a projectile.
** Speed of the projectile is 10.
** Range down to 8.