Direct2D offers high quality and fast performance while maintaining interoperability with GDI/GDI+ APIs and Direct3D/DirectDraw APIs.
DirectDraw has been deprecated since version 7 but is still included with DirectX, although updates are no longer made. Developers have been instructed to use textured quads in Direct3D for 2D graphics. Managed DirectX includes a managed wrapper for DirectDraw.
DirectDraw is now replaced by Direct2D.
Mozilla said:We aren't quite finished qualifying Firefox 4 yet. You should check out the latest Release Candidate.
When we're all done with Firefox 4 it will show up on Firefox.com.
Dar daca tot avem link-ul... WTF... let's give it a try...Computerworld said:Mozilla on Wednesday announced it would ship the final version of Firefox 4 on March 22.
The upgrade will be available for downloading at approximately 7:00 a.m. PT next Tuesday.
ThrottleStop - Performance Adjustment Tool for Core 2 / Core i CPUs.Changelog:
- Added initial support for Windows 8.
- Added expanded Recycle Bin contents in detailed view.
- Improved Thunderbird cache cleaning support.
- Improved Safari history cleaning.
- Improved "Unused File Extensions" registry rule improvements.
- Improved Secure file deletion on FAT32 file system.
- Improved Drive Wiper tool to prevent UI freezing.
- Improved cleaning for Windows Log Files, Memory Dumps, Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010.
- Improved Speedbit Download Accelerator Plus cleaning.
- Added cleaning for AkelPad.
- Added Latvian translation.
- Minor bug fixes.