- Nov 13, 2005
Poate cineva sa imi explice si mie diferenta intre Direct2D si DirectDraw? Alta decat aceea ca functioneaza doar pe Win7?
Direct2D offers high quality and fast performance while maintaining interoperability with GDI/GDI+ APIs and Direct3D/DirectDraw APIs.
DirectDraw has been deprecated since version 7 but is still included with DirectX, although updates are no longer made. Developers have been instructed to use textured quads in Direct3D for 2D graphics. Managed DirectX includes a managed wrapper for DirectDraw.
DirectDraw is now replaced by Direct2D.
Mozilla said:We aren't quite finished qualifying Firefox 4 yet. You should check out the latest Release Candidate.
When we're all done with Firefox 4 it will show up on Firefox.com.
Computerworld said:Mozilla on Wednesday announced it would ship the final version of Firefox 4 on March 22.
The upgrade will be available for downloading at approximately 7:00 a.m. PT next Tuesday.
- Added initial support for Windows 8.
- Added expanded Recycle Bin contents in detailed view.
- Improved Thunderbird cache cleaning support.
- Improved Safari history cleaning.
- Improved "Unused File Extensions" registry rule improvements.
- Improved Secure file deletion on FAT32 file system.
- Improved Drive Wiper tool to prevent UI freezing.
- Improved cleaning for Windows Log Files, Memory Dumps, Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010.
- Improved Speedbit Download Accelerator Plus cleaning.
- Added cleaning for AkelPad.
- Added Latvian translation.
- Minor bug fixes.