-Basic Unicode support added (Properties->Misc 1, thanks to Christophe Paris!)
-New zoom options; improved relative zoom (Properties->Viewing)
-Thumbnails can be sorted manually using drag/drop
-GIF animations can be played in fullscreen/slideshow mode
-New Advanced batch options: Fine rotation, Blur, Median ...
-Option to show TIF Annotations created by Kodak Imaging (Properties->Viewing)
-New JPG save option: Set file size (PlugIn: thanks to Lucian Sabo)
-New save menu: Save for Web (PlugIn: thanks to Lucian Sabo)
-New edit menu: Auto crop borders (remove outside lines/rows of same color)
-New option in Capture dialog: Capture desktop on current monitor only
-New options in Custom selection dialog: Set custom ratio; Save values
-New slideshow option (window mode): Set window position
-New Fullscreen display options: Fit to screen width/height (Hotkeys: 5/6)
-IPTC data in TIF files can be showed (no editing yet)
-Fixed Thumbnails crash on multi core CPUs
-New command line option for EXE Slideshow: /window=(x,y,width,height)
-Option to set Status bar text using placeholders (Properties->Misc 3)
-Option for proportional paste into selection (Properties->Misc 3)
-Support for EXR format (PlugIn)
-Support for MAG format (MAKI, Formats PlugIn)
-Default display option is now: Fit only big images to desktop
-Expanded Copy/Move dialog (4 more folders)
-New Edit menu: Maximize and center selection (hold CTRL to center only)
-New option in Edit Palette dialog: Click on image to find color index
-New Thumbnails menu: Remove selected thumbs from list, Hotkey: Ctrl+Del
-New Thumbnails menu: Save selected files names as TXT
-New Thumbnails menu: Start Panorama dialog with selected files
-The Enhance/Correct colors dialog can be resized/maximized
-Enhanced TIF-LZW saving with 24 BPP images (smaller files are created)
-New command line option: /jpg_rotate=(...values...)
JPG lossless rotation, see i_options.txt for examples
-New command line option: /transpcolor=(r,g,b)
Set transparent color: can be used for GIF/PNG/ICO saving
-New Thumbnails option: Auto scroll during creation
-New option in JPG IPTC/Comment dialog: Append text to old text
-Scan dialog: 'Skip existing files' works also for multipage TIF files
-Several PlugIns are changed/updated, please install the newest versions
-Some minor bugs/features fixed/added (scrolling)
- Added Type Library cleaning to Registry Cleaner.
- Improved File Extension scanning in Registry Cleaner.
- Added /SHUTDOWN command-line parameter to shutdown the computer
after cleaning. Only works with /AUTO.
- Added Shutdown option to system tray menu.
- Added support for Vista common dialogs.
- Fixed bug in Uninstaller Tool where some items were hidden.
- Fixed multi-monitor issue with dialogs.
- Fixed incompatibility with Windows Search 4.0.
- Added seconds to filename when saving .REG files.
- Improved RegEdit location navigation.
- Improved Google Earth cleaning and detection.
- Memory usage optimizations.
- Minor bug fixes.
* Yahoo! Japan now uses UTF-8, matching the behavior of official clients
and restoring compatibility with the web messenger (Yusuke Odate)
* Setting your buddy icon once again works for Yahoo! accounts.
* Fixes in the Yahoo! protocol to prevent a double free, crashes on
aliases, and alias functionality
* Fix crashes in the bonjour protocol
* Always use UTF-8 for Yahoo! (#5973)
* Fix a crash when the given jabber id is invalid.
* Make the IRC "unknown message" debugging messages UTF-8 safe.
* Fix connecting to ICQ
* Fix a memleak when handling jabber xforms.
* Include the send button plugin in the win32 build
* Various memory leak fixes
-Fixed handling of the & character in context menu command names.
-Fixed handling of audio CDs with 99 tracks.
-Workarounds for issues with decoding some of ADPCM WAV files.
-Copying/pasting autoplaylists in Playlist Manager now preserves the autoplaylist status.
-Fixed handling of the @ character in HTTP AUTH username.
-Fixed crashes related to using the Crossfader DSP.
-AAC decoder fixes.
After a year of development, 1.8 has finally gone stable. The main major feature added is Teredo (see General preferences) and IPv6 support, but there's a slew of smaller features, changes and improvements. The changelog is absolutely massive, so check it out down below.
o In the Join/Part plugin, add the ability to apply the rules to buddies. By default, joins and parts for buddies are still shown.
o Support SOCKS proxies specified in GNOME or Windows proxy settings.
o Fix some possible crashes in MSNP15.
o Enable a default SSL trust relationship for MSN servers.
o Avoid disconnecting from XMPP servers on parse errors that are non-fatal.
o Include some perl files that were mistakenly omitted in 2.5.0.
o Prevent use of custom smilies without "shortcuts."
o Fix a crash that could appear with AIM buddy tooltips.
o General refresh of many icons in the interface.
o Many cleanups to artwork source are now included in the distribution.
o A new "throbber" animation has been added to indicate when accounts are connecting.
IPv6 FTW!uTorrent 1.8 stable.After a year of development, 1.8 has finally gone stable. The main major feature added is Teredo (see General preferences) and IPv6 support, but there's a slew of smaller features, changes and improvements. The changelog is absolutely massive, so check it out down below.
-Windows 7 support
-Internet Explorer 8 support
-Faster, secure updating worldwide
-Automatic program version upgrade support (for AutoUpdate users)
-Displays dates and other information in local format
-Enhanced support for Flock 2.x
-Better support for upgrading in the installer - now does more to help ensure that previous versions are removed when installing "over the top"
-Significantly faster "Disable All Protection" operation
-Fixed "window doesn't display" on some PCs
-Fixed recurring "run from Admin account" error
-Fixed problems detecting some Firefox (and other Gecko-based browser) profiles
-Fixed crash enabling AutoUpdate on Windows Vista if the Task Scheduler service is disabled
-Implemented requested "Find Unprotected" right-click feature for the Block Lists
-Many additional small bug fixes, tweaks, and optimizations
Exact Audio Copy V0.99 prebeta 5* Matroska files are now taggable even if they don't contain decodable audio tracks.
* Worked-around “Open Containing Folder” command opening two windows on certain machines.
* Added support for Multimedia Class Scheduler Service on Windows Vista and newer.
* Various changes to make specific obscure crashes easier to analyze.
* Updated third-party component blacklist.
* Improved drag&drop compatibility with Windows 7.