* fixed a problem in the boot-time scanner (prevents the intermittent "Unhandled Exception" errors)
* added Inno Setup unpacker
* speed optimization of certain operations (e.g. scanning of emails in the Internet Mail provider)
* Standard Shield: fixed a memory leak (Windows NT/200/XP)
* mail scanner: fix in IMAP handler (solves problems with Nortel CallPilot, for example)
* Windows Vista: removed the conflict with Asus Data Security Manager
* Web Shield: now scans even data returned from HTTP POST requests
* speed improvements in the area selection dialog
* fixed various small issues on Windows Vista
+ Settings to configure size, date and time formatting
+ Message log and queue visibility will be remembered
+ Custom action to perform after queue completion
+ Add some confirmation dialogs
- MSW: Fix file truncation if using speed limits
- MSW: Fix slow startup on systems with floppy drives, disconnected network drivers and so on triggered by design flaw in Windows.
- Fix misplaced settings dialog
- Fix problems with remembering pane size
- Properly refresh local directory if downloading into newly created subdirectories
- Fix issues with language set to Japanese
- Fix parsing of settings or site XML data containing double, leading or trailing whitespace.
- MSW: Work around flaw in the combo box implementation used by the view headers
1. Archive names in rar.log error log file always include the full path.
2. WinRAR tray icon is compatible with high DPI display modes.
3. If you modified a file in archive with encrypted names using an external editor, WinRAR will not ask for archive password again when prompting to update a file. It will use a password which you entered when opening an archive.
4. Bugs fixed:
a) switch -tl and "Set archive time to latest file time" option could fail in previous version. Sometimes they set archive time to current system time instead of latest file time;
b) if -ag switch mask contained archive number, month and minute characters, WinRAR placed 'I' character instead of minute value into generated archive name for archive numbers exceeding 1;
c) high ASCII names in ISO files using ISO 9660 format without Joliet format extension were displayed incorrectly;
d) WinRAR could crash when decompressing some of corrupt RAR archives;
e) if "Turn PC off when done" option was set in "Convert archives" command, WinRAR turned PC off after converting the first archive in selected group instead of after converting the entire group;
f) if user specified a non-existent destination path in SFX archive in Vista, SFX could enter into infinite "create new SFX window" loop;
g) WinRAR could fail to unpack an individual file from subfolder of ACE archive using the drag and drop.
Guru3D - Driver Sweeper is a fast tool to remove driver leftovers from your system. It's very important to remove your drivers on a proper way, because driver leftovers can cause problems like stability and startup problems. You can use it if you want to update/remove drivers from your system.
- Fixed bug where some IE Temporary files were not removed.
- Fixed bug with IE7 Recently Typed URLs cleaning.
- Fixed C++ exception on Desktop shortcut scanning.
- Installer now works on 64-bit OS Recycle Bins menus.
- Optimized IE Temp files cleaning speed.
- Improved index.dat cleaning on XP.
- Fixed Registry Cleaner as "Fix All" sometimes wouldn't work.
- Keyboard shortcuts now work correctly in Registry section.
- Files winsys.ini and winreg.ini are now embedded in the EXE.
- Fixed bug where Autoupdate check could cause an exception.
- Fixed minor bug in restoring screen position and size.
- Lots of internal improvements to reliability and speed.
- Minor UI tweaks.
Along with a mountain of fixes, Miranda IM 0.7 brings you:
* Improved internationalization support
* Customisable menus
* Gadu-Gadu protocol included.
* Rewritten IRC protocol, adding Unicode support and plenty more
* Rewritten avatar system
* MSN offline messaging support
* Way too many changes, check out the changelog for full details
- Improved icon skinning engine performance
- ICQ: Enable ICQ 6 photo handling
- Jabber: Improved avatar processing
- MSN: Added per message nickname display
- MSN: Improved status message processing
- Image services plugin wasn't loaded correctly sometimes
- Standard message dialog didn't draw user id button correctly
- Network log issue creating log file name correctly
- ICQ: Handle non-standard offline messages
- ICQ: Buffer overflow vulnerability
- IRC: Warning message was cut off
- IRC: Buffer overflow vulnerability in IRC options
- IRC: Russian nicks parsed incorrectly
- IRC: Fixed clickable timestamps in group chats
- Jabber: urn:xmpp:time returns month number off by 1
- Jabber: Jabber displayed self in contact list
- Jabber: Wrong timestamp for offline messages
- Jabber: Crash in Jabber multi-user conference
- Jabber: Buffer overflow vulnerability in Jabber forms
- Jabber: Can't change icons to gadu gadu transport contacts
- MSN: Changed gateway polling frequency
- MSN: Fixed MSN alert url creation
- MSN: Remove Yahoo alert
- Yahoo: Buffer overflow vulnerability
- Fix issue with message log not working properly
- Fixed an issue where external news readers and e-mail clients could be used to execute arbitrary code, as reported by Michael A. Puls II. See our advisory.
- Fixed an issue where scripts could overwrite functions on pages from other domains. See the advisory. Issue reported to Opera by David Bloom.