Is this fun or what? :D

De aici. Merită citit articolul :smile:
The extraordinary banality of the experience makes it almost meditative to plough through, jolted out of the somnambulistic calm every couple of minutes by another bug or irritation. The dialogue is quite, quite mad, rarely making a lick of sense, and sometimes proving extremely funny. My favourite line by a stretch appears in a cutscene after I’d reached a gate for which I’d earlier been given a novelty sized key, the length of a human arm.

“Now, let’s see if we can figure out how to use this key,” says the woman with me at the time, credulously. The camera pans to the gate’s large lock. “Got it!” returns Rourke’s triumphant cry.

În altă ordine de idei, dar în acelaşi stil, how stupid can this be???

Update for Windows Vista for x64-based Systems (KB955430)
Install this update to enable future updates to install successfully on all editions of Windows Vista. This update may be required before selected future updates can be installed. After you install this item, it cannot be removed. This update is provided to you and licensed under the Windows Vista License Terms.

Asta se joaca in 2 la aceeasi tastatura? Nu de alta, dar am numarat acolo 17 taste care trebuie apasate simultan :biggrin:

OK, FYI, e un bug. Scrie în articol. Tot jocul e atroce la capitolul playability, idea, etc. Numai grafica e cât-de-cât acceptabilă.

From a forum:
I could call you a pube-less skinny wannabe, but that would annoy you and it wouldn't be fair, so, see? I will not call you like that. Because even if it might be true, I have no proof that's the case and I don't want to search for proof anyway.

Daca nu v-ati stabilit destinatia pentru concediu din vara asta poate dati un ochi si pe aici:

Our rates

$800.00 US/per day double occupancy (4 day max billing).
M-16 full auto rental: $25.00/day .ammo: 100 rounds of 5.56 armor piercing ammo at $15.95.
Ak-47 assault riffle rental: No charge. ammo: 100 rounds of 7.62 com block ball ammo at $14.95.
Barrett M-107 .50 cal sniper riffle rental: $55.00/day. ammo: 25 rounds 50 cal armor piercing at $9.95.
RPG rental: $75/day. ammo: 3 standard loads at $200.
Mounted Mini-Gun $450.00 per 30 seconds of sustained fire.

Crew members can double as spotters for $30.00 per hour (spotting scope included).

"Everyone gets use of free complimentary night vision equipment and coffee and snacks on the top deck from 7pm-6am."

Meals are not included.

Sursa aici

M-16 full auto rental: $25.00/day .ammo: 100 rounds of 5.56 armor piercing ammo at $15.95.

Presupun că echipamentul de protecţie nu mai are rost, nu? :biggrin:

Păi n-ai citit testimonials:
"I haven't had this much fun since flying choppers in NAM . Don't worry about getting shot by pirates as they never even got close to the ship with those weapons they use and their shitty aim--reminds me of a drunken'juicer' door gunner we picked up from the motor pool back in Nam" -- 'chopper' Dan, Toledo USA.

DIn categoria WTF???
Managing şi mîner digital imagine a putea a fi stressful şi unpleasant fãrã un suitable unealtã. FastStone Imagine Privit is un drum liber imagine maro, convertizor şi redactor tu a putut probably try dacã tu eşti privire pentru un imagine conducere unealtã la spre mîner al tãu memorable digital imagine.

Vreau să "construiesc" aşa ceva. Becu' nu-i problemă, dar din ce pot face cârligul? :goofy: Tre' să fie destul de tare, totuşi.

PS: vreo tinichigerie prin Cluj? :biggrin:

Attachments

• 1423513461.jpg
    1423513461.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 54
Dintr-o pereche foarte ieftina de cercei. :smile: Adica exact ce a facut si cel care a fabricat exemplarul de mai sus.

Back