Is this fun or what? :D

man walks into a pet store
He tells the attendant that he is chasing something a little different, “everyone has dogs and cats and birds and fish, I want something different”
The attendant says “I’ve got just the thing, here, we have a talking millipede”
“Perfect says the man, that sounds great ill take one of those”
He gets the millipede home and says “Mr. Millipede, would you like to go down to the bar and have a couple of beers?”
The man gets no response. Maybe he is a little shaken up from the ride home he thinks. I’ll give him 10 mins and ask again.
10 mins later the man says “Would you like head down to the bar for a beer?
Again no response. The man thinks to himself. I’ll give him another 15mins and if he doesn’t reply I’m taking him back.
15 mins later the man says to the millipede “mate, do you want to go down to the bar for a beer or not?!”
The Millipede replies “I’m putting my shoes on, asshole!

Vin alegerile!

Attachments

• afis electoral.png
    afis electoral.png
    172.8 KB · Views: 17
Tocmai mi-a venit pe mail, de la D-na vice. Nu știam că e glumă și am simțit un mare gol în stomac, deoarece nebuni capabili am pe scară (vezi cazul ăluia care a alunecat pe trepte). :mad:

10 Tricks to Appear Smart During Meetings https://thecooperreview.com/10-tricks-to-appear-smart-during-meetings/

Like everyone, appearing smart in meetings is my top priority. Sometimes this can be difficult if you start daydreaming about your next vacation, your next nap, or bacon. When this happens, it’s good to have some fallback tricks to fall back on. Here are my ten favorite tricks to quickly appear smart during meetings.

Pentru cine se prinde mai greu, ăla e un site de satiră, don't do that shit fiindcă poate doar proaspeții angajați în corporație o să fie oarecum impresionați, restul o să dea ochii peste cap (și poate un ghiont șefului să-ți dea un capac sau două).

Back